Taylor commissioned on June 19th (again, I'm a bit behind but I'll catch up). The ceremony was at the Gordon B. Hinkley Building on BYU's campus. It went well, although apparently Taylor had a slip-up on the oath but corrected it - I didn't notice because I was to busy trying to get a good picture. So he is now officially an officer in the United States Army, but much to his dismay his rank is still below that of my brother Miles (Captain).
**The grandma comment above is because my 90-year-old Grandma always makes a big stink over how handsome Taylor is in his uniform. It is a good thing because I'm not very good at making a big deal about it. Not that I don't agree, I just can't seem to match her enthusiasm about it.
Happy Family- Tay, Annie, and baby girl!
1 comment:
The family just got rid of a butterbar, what's the sense in adding another?
-Cpt.
Post a Comment