Monday, July 28, 2008

Gone Fishing


Taylor and I went fishing (my first time) because his Uncle was kind enough to invite us. I "caught" my first fish - if doing nothing but reeling it in and almost losing it at the last second counts as catching a fish. I'll have to admit, it was kind of exciting and the fish pulled a lot a harder than I thought it could. I don't think I'm suddenly going to get into fishing but I don't mind riding around on a boat and relaxing all day.

7 comments:

Brandi said...

Good work Annie, that is about all I have ever done too and it was forever ago. Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!

Elizabeth said...

You caught a fish, I'm impressed! Also, it was really fun to see you and Taylor at the Vykelle reunion. You look so cute pregnant! I can't wait to see your little girl when she comes!

Shani said...

Fishing is not my thing. Ask Taylor about the time they caught the fish in Lake Powell with a stick and bawled the whole time over that poor fish. I have a little soft spot in my heart for animals, even little fishies!

Chris and Jenelle Reed said...

Way to catch a fish! I'm glad I found your blog because we are so horrible at keeping in touch! and I have to know, did you keep the fish and eat it?

Nicole Lawrence said...

I can't fish. I get one glance of the poor thing "possibly" in pain and I have to let it go. But hey, if you can stomach it, more power to ya.

Let's get something straight..I don't remember this so called "cabin-trip"....drunk lady singing Garth Brooks? This must have been one of your many fantasies including me. We both know you have more. :-)

What's really strange, is that I was planning on calling my twins Garth and Brooks.... Freaky....

Sarah said...

Annie and Taylor! How exciting it is to find you guys! I have seen you around so much that I was wondering how you were doing with being pregnant and all. I love your blog and that cake is BEAUTIFUL! Hope all is going well!

Amy said...

Annie! Im so sorry I couldnt make it to your shower, my hands were a little full that day! oh this is amy green by the way....