Friday, July 18, 2008

Proof that I only waste PART of my day


Since I finished teaching school I have not been working and have been lazy at home just growing a baby and anticipating its arrival. But, to prove that I have been somewhat social and have attempted to develop talents during this lazy time I post these pictures. I took a cake decorating class with a friend from my major. Her sister-in-law was teaching it so it was free - other than having to purchase a decorating kit, which can now be considered an investment because I am CLEARLY a gifted cake decorator and will make monies off my skills - HAH! I gave the cake to my grandparents because Grandpa can't see well enough to notice the imperfections and Grandma thinks everything I do is wonderful. The cake says it all - I love my Grandparents!



8 comments:

Shani said...

Do you also love me because I want to eat that cake NOW! I should not check people's blogs when I am starving. Exceptional work Annie.

Bishop Family said...

Annie, I love the cake. I also took a cake decorating class and I couldn't make roses half that good. I think you have natural talent. I'm so glad you started blogging. Its fun to see what you and Taylor are doing.
Ashley

Nicole Lawrence said...

Ok, now that's talent! Props!

Hope you don't mind, found your blog after I talked to Abby about your dance reunion. Congrats on the baby girl! She's going to be so cute.

And Abby did mention that you found it SO FUNNY that I was having twins....do I need to ask you to babysit every once in a while?? :-)

Hope everything goes well with the rest of your pregnancy! Keep in contact! <3

Indiana Downings said...

Great job on the cake, Annie!
I assume you will make one for our family when we visit..lol
Looking forward to seeing you & Taylor..Aunt Rae

Georges...party of 4 said...

Your pregos! you can waste all the time you need cause when that precious baby comes... it'll all be gone!!

i'll pencil you in for jack's cake when he turns 1!!!

Awesome job!!

J.Frey said...

Annie! I am impressed by your mad frosing flower making skills! It is fun to see your blog! Good luck being pregnant, fun times! This is jennie lifferth by the way. I hope you don't mind I ran into your blog:)

Anonymous said...

Annie this is Katie (Hoddenbach) Warner...I found your blog through Briana's and wanted to say hi! I am so excited for you to be having a baby! Congratulations!

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

You are a domestic goddess! I took those classes too -- totally not free though, so kudos to you! Were they the Wilton ones?


Hey by the way, it's your old buddy from Viewmont High school. Welcome to the blogging world -- I found you through Becca's blog. Congrats on the baby bump!