Friday, August 22, 2008

No News

I haven't put anything on our blog for a while and I didn't want people to think it was because I was busy home with baby. Far from it. As of my last check up (Wednesday the 20th) I had hardly even started dilating and effacing. I guess baby girl is quite comfortable and is going to take her time. But hey, as long as she is healthy we will take her whenever she wants. I guess she is already running things and isn't even born yet. We'll make sure to post things when she comes!

4 comments:

The Bobos said...

Hey Annie! I don't know if you remember me, Jenni Bobo, but we met a few times last year at various ROTC functions. I'm glad everything is going well for you and baby girl McKay! Our blog is private but if you would like an invite, just email me at jennibobo@gmail.com. Good luck these next few weeks! You're going to be a great mom.

saramarilee said...

Keep us posted! We're so excited for you!

Georges...party of 4 said...

is there a baby yet???/

Shani said...

I hope she is a fatty baby after hanging out in there for so long.