Christmas Eve we had dinner with Taylor's family then went and did the Layton Family traditions. For the nativity play this year Taylor was the innkeeper and had a very difficult time telling Joseph, played by a persistent and innocent 2-year-old Luke, that there was no room. Jeneveve was Jesus. Yes. Jesus. The picture above is of all the actors and actresses.
Christmas was wonderful...as always. Jeneveve thought it was amazing - you'll just have to trust an intuitive mother on that one. Here is a picture of Jeneveve with her loot. She received toys (including a great monkey play mat from Grandparents Layton, a top quality set of blocks from her Grandparents McKay, and a linking alphabet from Shani), clothes (BYU sweatshirt and jumper thing), books (we love books!), hair flowers (I love playing dress-up with her so maybe that was more for me), and a 529 college savings account (what, she doesn't know what is going on and she'll thank us for it later!).
Taylor and I also had a nice Christmas. Taylor received a framed picture of the 2000 stripling warriors, books, and tools. I received some CD's, gift cards (I love new clothes), and some books. We received a stroller, luggage, and Christmas decorations. It was a great year. And yes, Taylor is wearing Sponge Bob pajamas. He forgot pajamas and had to borrow from Dave - thanks Dave.
And...because one of our favorite parts of Christmas is the homemade rolls. Here are some of our homemade rolls. Count them. If you haven't already.
5 comments:
I counted 6 on just her back. Love her! And the college savings plan? I would expect nothing less(however Susan was surprised that she did not receive a lifelong membership to the Republican Party).
Don't worry about that NRA membership. I have her name card in the mail! My present to a girl with such wonderful rolls!
hey annie it's brooke (mildenhall) berger. i just found your blog after kelly found sarah's and i'm having so much fun catching up on you! your baby is adorable and i love her name! (it is the name of the main character in my favorite movie of all time - the umbrellas of cherbourg - you should watch it.) anyway just wanted to let you know i'm looking so i don't feel like a blog stalker - we have one too, it is bbandcb(dot)wordpress(dot).com.
You little girl is so cute. And I thought our little Joseph was chunky! Wow! Isn't unfair that being fat isn't cute for adults? I mean, I would be all over that competition! Oh well. Maybe in the next life? :)
I am glad to see you had a wonderful holiday!
So fun! Gotta love the chub, too!
Post a Comment