Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Feeling Festive

Although it doesn't really feel like Christmas to me we have tried to get in the Christmas spirit by going to Christmas parties, going to see the lights at Temple Square and by dressing our baby up in seasonal outfits. Here are some pictures to document our attempts.



This picture was taken at the ROTC Christmas social. Jeneveve was great during it and kept trying to tell the Comedy Sports people (improv comedy for entertainment) suggestions. Apparently they couldn't understand her ramblings so she decided to pass out instead.


Naturally, we decided to go to temple square on the first night it snowed. So...we stayed inside the visitor center most of the evening while my family, with whom we went, did the rounds with the lights.


While we were outside though Jeneveve was very nicely snuggled or buried in blankets. This is her wrapped up and as usual for her - asleep. I had a different picture up but Taylor said it looked like she was trying to nurse. For the record, I would NEVER put a picture of my daughter nursing on this. Wait, I would NEVER take a picture of my daughter nursing.


And why have kids if you can't dress them up however you want. Poor girl just doesn't have a choice at this age. Hey, if I could pull off candy-cane striped pants I would wear them too. Well, maybe not. She looks like she doesn't mind it so much - right?!?

1 comment:

Laura said...

LOL cute you guys! We just saw your about me section and it made me giggle. Brandon likes the Santa outfit