So what if I love holding my baby so that she might have what some consider a "weight problem?"
So what if my baby now weighs 17 lbs. 12.5 oz?
So what if that puts her in the 97% for weight for a 4 month old?
So what if that means that out of 100 children she would be the 3rd fattest?
So what if she is only in the 82% for height - she is almost proportional?
We love her just the way she is!
10 comments:
We love your baby! We want a chubby baby. They sleep better and are, overall, healthier babies. AND they are funner to hold and play with. WHO would complain about that? Seriously.
Too awesome! When are you moving to the great state of Georgia? We'll be 3 hrs apart...or something like that.
LOL. We don't care either, we don't discriminate against the "bigger" kids ;)
Come play again soon!
She is so adorable. I can't wait to see her this weekend.
She's adorable! The bigger the better!
Don't listen to the doctors...they're all about the same by the time they enter kindergarten.
So What! She's adorable... and chubby babies are cuter than scrawny ones anyway! We're sure gonna miss you guys!!!
Hey Annie, I got your message. So excited to have you move down here! It's SO warm, today was 74 degrees. I'm going to be in Maryland for the next few weeks though while Richard is finishing up Ranger School but please feel free to email me at jennibobo@gmail.com if you have ANY questions or need any help. I'll be back there soon and we'll definitely have to catch up. Good luck with the move!
I love my large Marge.
Evan was 19 lbs. 1.2 oz. - Muscle building!
Hey Annie, this is your old pal Kim from the Stock Room. Katie told me that you had a blog and that you had had a baby. She's a cutie. We have the opposite problem with our little man. He's 15 months and weighs only 22 lbs. We have a girl coming in April so we'll see if she gains weight any better. Looks like you guys are doing great!
Post a Comment