She is such a mini Taylor that it is frightening.
She is adorable!!! Poor Taylor though... Gary came home pretty shot up too, and he said Taylor was way worse, but I didn't really believe him... WOW!
This little girl is SOOO cute! We want to see her (and you guys) again soon! Taylor that picture of your back is pretty awesome--
I love the pictures! She has gotten so big in the last 2 weeks. I LOVE the picture of the onsie!
Annie, these are the cutest. She looks like a happy & healthy baby. I want another little one. Enjoy!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She is such a mini Taylor that it is frightening.
She is adorable!!! Poor Taylor though... Gary came home pretty shot up too, and he said Taylor was way worse, but I didn't really believe him... WOW!
This little girl is SOOO cute! We want to see her (and you guys) again soon! Taylor that picture of your back is pretty awesome--
I love the pictures! She has gotten so big in the last 2 weeks. I LOVE the picture of the onsie!
Annie, these are the cutest. She looks like a happy & healthy baby.
I want another little one. Enjoy!
Post a Comment