Monday, October 20, 2008

In Just 6 Weeks....







Crazy but in just six weeks our baby went from being fairly average to quite the chunker.

6 comments:

Chris and Jenelle Reed said...

Holy Cow, what a chunk! But that means she's healthy! Good job mommy! She's a cutie. I'm glad you guys are doing well!

Michelle said...

OHMYHECK. I am such a dork. I have been checking your blog daily to see if you have posted. Somehow, I was stuck on the post where you posted the ultrasound picture. (Forever ago...) Meaning, I thought you hadn't posted anything in months. I kept thinking, "I wonder when they had the baby. I want to see pictures of the baby." Well, today I figured out that I was only looking at that certain post and NOT the whole blog. So, that is why this comment is so late, congrats on having a baby! She is beautiful! (I'm a good friend huh? Not calling, but just checking your blog.) Now I know to check that I am not looking at just one post. She really is so cute and big! Glad to see you guys are doing well! Love ya!

The Littlest Moons said...

She is so darling, I have to admit I love babies with a little chunk! And I love your pics from your murder mystery night. I will see you guys this weekend and I can't wait.

Kris said...

Hi taylor!
I just wanted to say congrats on your new baby! She's adorable. Jadee was telling me how excited she was for a new niece. Glad to see you are doing so well!
Kristen Willey

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Congrats -- she's adorable, albeit a little chunky but adorable!! That 9 months went by fast -- I mean, i wasn't involved at all...maybe it didn't for you!

Sarah said...

um Annie, you are just like all the advertisers who do a before and after picture. You have clearly taken the 6 week old picture closer to Jeneveve making her look much bigger. To give an accurate documentation she should be at the exact same distance, wearing the exact same clothes and in the exact same position. I love you.