Wednesday, September 24, 2008

So...we don't have the Internet at home and I have been at home with the baby for the past 3 weeks and unable to post pictures. Then, when I have a chance to use the Internet I don't have the camera with all the cute pictures of her. So what you get are just a few pictures we had on an email. They don't show her face very well but at least you can see she is still alive and cute.
This is a picture after one of her first baths. She's still not sure how she feels about baths yet - but she LOVES the part where we run water over the top of her head to rinse off the shampoo.
Even though she has gained a pound since we took her home she still looks pretty little in this picture. (2 week stats: 8lbs 7 1/2 oz, 21ish inches) I'm secretly hoping she has Taylor's legs - that sounds sad but Taylor has some nice dancer legs (i.e. skinny) although he doesn't like to hear me say that. Our boys can have my calves - or should I call them my cows because they are so big? Baby is getting fussy, got to go! Enjoy!

6 comments:

Georges...party of 4 said...

heck ya!! it's about time! i've been waiting so long to get an update! how are feeling? Hope all is well. She is so adorable and gorgeous! We were down in your neck of the woods on saturday but it was just real quick.. Are you going to be up in b-town anytime soon?? Sounds like you are adjusting nicely though! love ya.. talk to you soon!

Indiana Downings said...

She looks adorable. Hope you are adjusting to nnew baby/parent life. It just gets better & better. Enjoy!

Amy said...

I miss those days....enjoy them. Although, these days are fun too. Everything is fun when your a mom.

Kent and Heidi said...

She's so gorgeous! And she's even prettier in person. You guys are such a cute family!

Shani said...

I love this little girl, and need to see her soon. I miss her. What a beautiful girl.

Shani said...

Annie and Taylor,
Your graduating class has a blog now. Go to this site and add your names to the list.

http://vhs2003.blogspot.com/