Monday, October 20, 2008

Who Dunnit?



Taylor and I attended a murder mystery dinner with the ROTC this weekend. It was 1920's/Gangster theme. Taylor started out as "Big Jim" Ravioli, but ended up being the character that was killed and switched to become the Mayor Bill Bumpkin (I think). I was the senator's wife, Mary Toosteal. Taylor did an excellent job as "Big Jim" and talked like a gangster. He ended up being voted best actor for his fine performance and death scene. The pamphlet for my character said she was the perfect politician's wife. With Taylor's political aspirations I guess it was good practice for me to act like a politician's wife for the evening. Anyway, it was a great evening.
Costume credits...Taylor's hat: Mel and Mark (likely used by some teenage girl for a dance recital but fit our purposes perfectly). My outfit: Jackie - it was a perfect 1920's costume!

No comments: