Monday, November 10, 2008

Family Update


(My mom made the beautiful dress - thanks mom!)

Just a quick update on us. Jeneveve was blessed on November 2. It was great to have so many friends and family around. (Sorry about the sideways pictures. I'm too lazy to fix them, so if you wouldn't mind just turning your head to the side a little and I promise I'll fix future entries).


She had her 2 week appointment on November 7th. She is in the 92% for weight, 85% for height, and 65% for head. (So what if my baby has a small head, the Layton cheeks she inherited make it look proportional). She screamed when she got the shots, but calmed down pretty quickly. And she slept for eight hours that night so I think the shot experience wasn't too bad.


This is what 92% legs look like. Yes, somehow her circulation works fine though the diaper looks like it is squeezed on.


Taylor and I are doing well. I just chopped my hair which has been a better experience than I thought it would. I thought for sure I would cry and as of a week later I'm still tear free.

6 comments:

The Crazy Lady said...

OMG!!!! I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!

Jeneveve sounds a lot like Ryker... He was (and is) always WAY above average in the length/weight departments, but his head seems to be a little on the small side... LoL. She is getting so big! Too Cute!

...DAVE and KATHRYN... said...

Hi Annie--it's Kathryn Seely--I just came across your blog. Congrats on the new baby, she is adorable!! Hope you guys are doing well!

Shani said...

Love that large marge baby! Still cannot believe how fatty she is. I love it. And I am glad she took her shots like a real woman unlike her father who did everything short of crying like a girl when it was time for his flu shot. And BTW, LOVE THE HAIR!

Nicole Lawrence said...

Email me your email address! 2nicole@earthlink.net

Chris and Jenelle Reed said...

You guys look way too young to be parents! I'm sorry we missed the blessing, I would've liked to have been there and to have had a chance to catch up. She is beautiful! And your hair is super cute!

Janelle said...

Dido, your hair looks amazing!