Thursday, September 4, 2008







11 comments:

Nicole Lawrence said...

She's adorable! Congrats guys!

Excellent name choice too :-)

Hope you are doing well, Annie!

jessaveda said...

congratulations!!! I can definitely see a little Layton in there.

The Crazy Lady said...

Congrats guys!!! She's beautiful! And I must say... Ryker is super excited that his girlfriend is finally here!!!

Georges...party of 4 said...

congrats!!! i'm so happy for the both of you! She is absolutely beautiful. Annie you are a serious trooper, sounds like your delivery was like mine... at a 8 and no epideral. Way to be! I have a perma smile on for you guys, isn't it such an amazing experience! Love you guys!

The Bobos said...

Congrats!! She is gorgeous. I hope everything is going well for you guys!

Shani said...

I am not sure if I am more excited about the baby or the fact that Taylor actually broke down and posted on their blog. Welcome to the dark side Pancreas

Super Pi said...

Congratulations! She's adorable! (This is Beth Cutler from High School.)

The Littlest Moons said...

Annie how is it that you still look great after having a baby?--life can be so unfair! Congrats--she is BEAUTIFUL! and so lucky to have great parents. I can't wait to meet her! Love you guys--

Amy said...

Congrats guys! shes beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Annie, this is Katie (Hoddenbach) Warner...I found your blog a little while ago and have been anxious for your baby to come! We've been out of town for a week or so and when we got back my mom told me she found out at church that Jeneveve was here! She's so beautiful! I'm so excited for you guys! I hope you don't mind if I add you to my link list...

Sarah said...

Congratulations guys! She is precious! Hope all is going well!