(Warning: the pictures below are not for the faint of heart when it comes to pooh - so don't scroll down if that is the case)
Dear Pampers...
My daughter who is nearly 3 months old has a severe pressure pooh problem. We have found that your diapers are not able to handle the extreme amount of pressure to which she is subject. We do not wish to put all the blame on your diapers seeing as we, the consumer, may be part of the problem. Perhaps we do not know how to correctly put on the diapers. Or maybe you know of others who have had similar problems who have advice. Such as, is there a best way to hold the baby (i.e. upright, back, stomach) to ensure the pressure pooh is unable to escape. We have included pictures of our dilemma. We would appreciate any advice you have.
The McKays
Note: I'm not trying to pick on the Pampers brand - which I happen to like. But "A Plea to Pampers about Pooh Pressure Problem" has such a ring.
This one went all down her leg - don't ask me how. Your looking at the outside of the pajamas (which were very thick pajamas, so you can imagine the damage inside).
10 comments:
Holy amazing....
I'm speechless right now.
Yeah, I'm not sure if it's all the diaper's fault...maybe the age of the baby? Gage (also 3 months) often has this 'pressure pooh' problem regardless of the brand of diaper. At least we can have a sense of humor about it, right?
You guys are awesome by the way.
You poor thing... Try Huggies!!! Those worked for us better than any other brand!!!
Gosh I knew what was coming and I still almost gagged when I saw that picture again. LOL. At least we know she is VERY efficient!
Thank goodness for Spray-N-Wash! Otherwise many babies would have big brown poop stains on their clothes. Yuck!
We like Luvs diapers. They are the same price as the other brands but you get 7-11 more diapers. Plus, I think they hold more. I just figured this out last month. Yah, it only took me two years of buying diapers. I'm a real fast learner. (lol)
Spoken like a true Layton. I wish I could see you dad's reaction when he read this. We love Luvs also.
Annie, for some reason it didn't surprise me to find a picture of pooh on your blog. Not sure why. I wish I could give you advice, but unfortunately I have yet to enjoy a baby in diapers. Jeneveve is cute! Hopefully I will get to see her in person some time.
Pressure pooh....no fun! For you or her! I love your haircut, it looks great!
My older sister had the same problem with her daughter for months and months. I'll see if she has any advice. Does she usually poop while she's eating? Maybe changing her right before she eats would help the diapers absorbancy. Or maybe you should put her diaper on and then wrap her in a plastic grocery sac! :o)
Jeneveve! Phenomenal!
Post a Comment