Yesterday (Saturday) Taylor and I went to the Atlanta Georgia temple. We took turns doing a session and babysitting Jeneveve. I definitely realized how I took having a temple 10 minutes away my whole life for granted. (And having family close by to do some babysitting) Regardless, it was a beautiful day and one we'll have to repeat soon since they will be closing the Atlanta Temple July 1 for renovation. Taylor wants me to add, "For those of you who don't know...we're Mormons." Dun, Dun, Dun.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow, you guys are amazing. I totally take for granted the fact that the temple is so close and I live by family to watch Macy.
I KNEW there was something weird about you guys.
I love her cute little dress. And by the way, you make us all feel guilty for not being nearly as diligent with our temple attendance. How fun to be able to do a session in a temple other that the Bountiful.
This brings back memories for Mark. We think baby jeneveve looks so cute - when her picture came up there was an audible awwwwwwwww from my kids.
I found your blog! It is so cute! We need to hang out!
Post a Comment