Taylor has requested (and I agree) that it is time we make our blog private. I guess Taylor is afraid I'm going to say something or post a picture that will ruin his political career unless we try to censor those who can see the blog. He also mentioned something about getting deployed and terrorists finding his family through the blog and hunting us down. Sounds like a pretty good movie plot to me.
So...what this means (Mom this is for you) is that you have to sign in with your email and a password before viewing the blog in the future. (Actually, I've started a new blog so if you keep coming to this one you won't see anything new and the new blog will be the private one). So...what you need to do is (Again, Mom this is for you) either send me an email or leave me a comment with your email address letting me know you want an invitation to see the new private blog. I'll send you an email with the new blog site and a link for the invitation, you do what the link says, and you can keep on blog-stalking the McKays all you want. Don't be shy, let me know you want an invite. (Okay, maybe this is my way of seeing how many friends I have out there just to boost my self-esteem. Humor me, okay, ask for an invite.)
Monday, April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
23 comments:
I would like an invite for the sole purpose of humoring you. NO other reason.
I too would like an invite- so I can see the cute baby. My reasons are much better than Shanis!! has06002@byui.edu
I would love an invite! meggied3@gmail.com
You better invite me... especially since we're stuck in Colorado for first post, so who knows if/when we'll ever see you guys again... :(
amandachenee@gmail.com
Make sure you add me. I think you have my gmail address. Going private is a big step. Godspeed.
lr.hightower@gmail.com
hightower.brandon@gmailc.oom
hook us up :)
And it WILL boost your self esteem. Hook me up!
greglarsen33@gmail.com
I would like an invite ... but Miles DOESN'T !!
We want to see more of that cute baby! autobus25@hotmail.com
why don't you just do what it takes? why do I have to ask or whatever?
Annie I think i did that wrong. Am I supposed to write my email address in this comment? You know it. kathleenlayton@gmail.com Now what?
me please, sim98014@yahoo.com
I want to see your PRIVATE blog. Please, please, please!
oops, you need my email jenniferantrobus@gmail.com
I guess I have to come out of the blog-stalking closet now. Annie, may I pretty please be allowed into your exclusive blog club? I'll be your best cousin! jillybean152 at hotmail.com
I want an Invite! I have been behind enemy lines blogs stalking you for a while now... I guess its time I turn myself in!
amymrigby@hotmail.com
i would love an invite! jodeetueller@hotmail.com (PS i was waiting to see you up on stage at concert and realized you were a little out of town! but then i saw your niece up there and figured it was pretty much the same- she dances just like all the other beautiful layton girls!)
hey, i hear you are coming back here for the summer.. while taylor goes and does his stuff...
let me know when you are back in town!!!
I wanna see your cute baby girl in person.
Email is briana.n.george@gmail.com
hey my e-mail is swing_dancer2004@hotmail.com you better send me and invite!
Sign us up Annie!
indianadownings@gmail.com
bishopash@gmail.com, I've thought about going private to or just stop blogging all together. I've heard crazy things
Yeah, I've been thinking about going private too. Anyway, I want to keep stalking so zerogreat@gmail.com I miss all our Slate Canyon 3rd ward friends like you guys, so I hope you'll let me into your exclusive blog =) Sarah
Post a Comment