Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Eat This!

Apparently there was some lack of faith that Jeneveve can eat her toes...so here is further documentation. You may want to mute your computer because my voice sounds really whiny - sorry.
Also, today was her first play date experience. (I'll be honest it was really more for me to get out and socialize than for her). She dressed to impress so I had to take some pictures.
This is mid-sentence...not mid-yawn. Although she did take a 2 1/2 hour nap after we were done.Clearly it must have been an enjoyable experience.


7 comments:

Shani said...

Thanks for the proof. I am officially a believer. Casey was even impressed that at the end of the video she was actually doing the splits. Love her!

The Rowley's said...

Shes so cute! Love her hat. Hows the new place?
PS- this is Taylor's cousin who has been blog-stalking youf or quite awhile now... haha! Hope everything is going well! Brittany

Anonymous said...

So Cute! I love the chub - just like our kids!
Happy Birthday Taylor!

Heather said...

ANNIE!! How are you? I found you blog while looking on other friends contacts! How are you?? I see you're married and have the cutest little girl. How fun. I had a little boy in October too. So fun to run into your blog. I hope all is well.

Laura said...

ah that baby girl has some rolls! I really hope Brandon didn't forget Taylor's birthday...I'll let him know

Kent and Heidi said...

She is looking so much more like a little girl! And I like your house. You made it sound so bad. Have a happy birthday Annie and know that we are thinkg of you!

saramarilee said...

Thanks for the heads-up--you can bet I turned my sound WAAAY up! So adorable!