Thursday, April 17, 2008

Taylor Knew it all Along

According to Taylor and others in the family, they knew that we were having a girl all along - I would just like to know why the mother didn't know it all along as well. The nurse said that she was not very modest and was "spread eagle." I fear that though she is a girl, she may already be taking after her father in terms of modesty!We are very excited and now Jackie doesn't have to return any of the cute things she has already purchased for her first, and I'm sure favorite, grand-daughter!

2 comments:

Shani said...

And now I get to live vicariously through this baby. Talk about a spoiled child already! I can't wait till I can drive again and hit the mall! I am so excited. And it is nice to see that you finally remembered how to log onto your blog.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Annie and Taylor ... just think of all the "fun" things I'm going to be able to teach her like Taylor has taught my sweet girls :)