
To make our blogspot interesting I suppose we should share something interesting about ourselves. Taylor's favorite food is BBQ. Annie's favorite food is real mashed potatoes and real gravy. Something neat about the two of us, we are having a baby on August 31, 2008 or...September 5, 2008 (depends on if you talk to the ultrasound or the nurse, respectively). Taybob wanted everyone to see the baby (girl if you ask Annie, soldier and republican if you ask Taylor).
14 comments:
About time, mom and dad have had us praying and fasting for this the last 3 months. Congratulations!!!
nothing sarah can say will make her better than we are, we found out first, so there!
I don't like you for not telling me and letting miles know before me
Miles is a hoser
three comments from annie's favorite sibling and taylor's favorite brother in law before sarah could even comment
Check out sarah's blogspot at Sarah-is-pregnant.blogspot.com
This is Dave and I think I am the first of the "in-laws" on this blog, so therefore I win on extended family. Congratulations Annie and Taylor!
I've had a blog the longest out of all the in-laws, so therefore I am the favorite out of the in-laws
Sorry, Dave...you may like to think you are an in-law, but you aren't yet! So then I am the first in-law to comment on this blog. Congrats Annie and Taylor!!!
SHUT-UP. i can't believe it, but how exciting. i vote for the republican, but not soldier...
Yahoo! I already have a whole list of names picked out! I love you guys and am so freaking excited. I can't wait to spoil her. Yes, I said her!
I'm the first of the cousins to comment so *I'M* the favorite. Congratulations to you both!
Congratulations Annie and Taylor! By the way, off subject, your mother mentioned you were going to be in GA. Visit or living? Bryce and I are in GA.
It looks like we are due about the same time. Cool! I hope you are enjoying your pregnancy. You guys will be wonderful parents. Congratulations!
Post a Comment